The release dates for the first Paralex album ‘Key to a Thousand Doors’ have been decided. Copies of the CD version will be available early February 2016. There have been delays because of huge backlogs at the vinyl pressing plants, but everything is now scheduled and the LP version should be available by April 2016.
- CD: February 2016
- LP: est. April 2016
- Box Set edition: est. April 2016
- All editions will include both 1980 and 2015 versions of the ‘Travellin’ Man’ EP plus a bonus DVD showing exclusive never before seen footage of pre-gig rehearsals at the Boat Club, Nottingham from 1981.
- The CD version will come with an additional 10 tracks recorded in 2015.
- The standard LP version will have four bonus tracks selected from the same 2015 songs.
- The Box Set will be limited to 100 hand-numbered copies and will include the CD along with an exclusive coloured vinyl version of the LP, plus a Paralex patch, T-shirt and souvenir booklet. All available tracks will be included.
So there you have it. Believe us, there’s nobody more frustrated about the time this has taken to get done than the band is. But having taken almost 30 years to get this far, a couple more months aren’t going to make much difference. Thanks for your support and patience!
We are pleased to say: ‘Key to a Thousand Doors – available from February 2016’!